ALL-TIME Best Selling
NEVER-ENDING PROPANE REFILLER
FREE SHIPPING in the USA
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
(SEE VIDEO BELOW)
All orders ship within 24-hours from TEXAS, USA
THOSE LITTLE PROPANE CANISTERS CAN COST $4-$8... And if you're an outdoors type, you buy them OVER AND OVER again! This cost can ADD UP FAST!
TODAY IT ENDS!
STOP BUYING THOSE LITTLE PROPANE CANISTERS...
and REFILL them YOURSELF!
Why Should You Refill Yourself?
When you refill you save up to $3-$7 every time!
Product pays for itself. Make your money back after several fills!
- Use your standard Bulk tank (i.e. your BBQ grill tank - see pictures) to fill your used small tanks
- The Store's Closed?... Who Cares? Refill Yourself
- SAFE and RELIABLE - Built in safety shut-off protects from overfill
- Pay pennies instead of dollars to fill your standard 1 lb (16.4 oz) cylinder
- Works on both thick green small cylinders and long thin torch cylinders
- SIMPLE TO USE - FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFETY WARNINGS INCLUDED
- Environmentalist? Refill used cylinders. Think Green. These end up in Land-Fills
Refill your 1 LB propane cylinders at home from a 20-50 lb. bulk tank (same one used on BBQ grill) quickly and easily with our adapter. This adapter allows you to connect your 1 LB propane cylinders directly to a 20-50 lb. tank for a safe and easy refill.
Adapter works with both old and new style bulk propane tanks. Comes with full instructions.
Adapter is for personal use only. Refilled cylinders are NEVER to be sold or transported
Access to our Instructional video and full instruction guide included.
What are you waiting for? Add this to your cart and start saving money immediately!We accept PayPal and all Major Credit Cards.